SMASH is offering a limited number of scholarships to support participation by students and graduates holding academic post-doctorate positions. You must present a poster at SMASH to qualify. To apply, answer "yes" to the scholarship question when submitting your poster on-line. Your abstract (limit to 1 full page) should describes the work you wish to present.
We thank the Gruppo Italiano Discussione Risonanze Magnetiche (GIDRM), the Grupo Expecializado De Resonancia Magnética Nuclear (geRMN) and the UK Royal Society of Chemistry
ITALIAN AND SPANISH APPLICANTS can alternatively apply for scholarships through the GIDRM (Italian) and geRMN (Spanish) respectively, via the links below (please note, these scholarship programs will be coordinated with SMASH, so it will not be possible for you to receive BOTH a SMASH scholarship and a GIDRM/geRMN scholarship):
- Italian GIDRM (http://www.gidrm.org/index.php/activities/grants-for-meetings.)
- UK APPLICANTS can simply apply for a scholarship through SMASH (as outlined above), and if successful will have their scholarship automatically subsidised by the RSC NMR Discussion Group (there is no need to apply to the RSC NMRDG directly).
- Awards for this year will be $1,000.00 (USD) for intercontinental travel and $500.00 (USD) for all other travel
- Applicants must be either a full time student or hold a post-doctorate position in an academic institution
- Applicants must present a poster at the conference and be the main author
- Applicants must submit a detailed abstract (at least 1 full page) of the work to be presented
- Failure to present the work submitted with this application or failure to attend your poster during the Poster Session will result in forfeiture of the scholarship
- Awards will be given out shortly after the conference, no awards will be distributed prior to the conference
- Awards will be made directly to the applicants, not to any other person or institution