Student/Post-docs - You could attend SMASH2018 for free!
Submit your poster/talk abstract and apply for a Scholarship before May 31st, 2018.
SMASH is offering a limited number of $500 scholarships (which will cover your registration fee with shared accommodation cost included) to support participation by graduate students and attendees holding academic post-doctorate positions.
You must present a talk or poster at SMASH to qualify.
How to apply - Just select ‘Yes’ to the scholarship quesion when submitting your talk/poster abstract on-line (abstract submission will open soon). Scholarship winners will be notified in mid-June.
- DEADLINE: 31st May 2018.
- Applicants must present a poster or talk at the conference and be the main author.
- Applicants must submit a detailed abstract by the deadline above (typically 1 full page) of the work to be presented.
- You will be reimbursed the $500 AFTER your attendance at the meeting, so you will still need to register and pay
- Scholarship recipients must stay in the conference hotel (and book your own accommodation) in order to be eligible for the award.
- Applicants must be either a full time student or hold a post-doctorate position in an academic institution.
- Failure to present the work submitted with this application or failure to attend your poster during the Poster Session will result in forfeiture of the scholarship.
- Awards will be made directly to the applicants, not to any other person or institution.